Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blaming Presidents for being "bad"

I have heard people recently saying over the years, that they hate president W Bush. They say such things, but they cannot back it up with a why. The simplest answer is he was "bad" and no other thing. People have conditioned others to belive their opinions hail over all. If one person says it, the next mindless person agrees forcing the friend of this mindless person to agree with him. It spreads like a disease. I believe some people cannot make their own minds up, so they go off some leading politician for a pointer.
Back to the bad President part, I do not believe W Bush was bad, only he made false decisions every here and there like a normal person. Presidents aren't God, and make mistakes or silly actions like any person would. Like a normal person, he also had moments of praise, everyone has ups and downs. People wonder why we voted for him again? Well guess what? You picked him so why call anyone bad?
People have done the exact same treatment to Obama. I am not the type to insult for having your own opinion, and I do know people don't always agree with me. I think if people want to smack talk Presidents, why don't they go run for it and see how easy it is then. I have come to the conclusion that people will always have alternate political views, opinions and what not. Therefore calling a President bad isn't necessarily bad in itself because it shows that we are healthy as a country. Criticism is okay, just remember to back up your opinions or you will look like a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment